| |Loft Sündstedr A/F
is the flag carrier
airline of Sondstead
, registered in Windstrand
and headquartered on the grounds of Nörditser Windstrand International Airport
, which is also its main hub. The airline is the market leader both in domestic air transport in Sondstead and in international air travel to and from Sondsteadish airports. It's largest shareholder, since 1995, is Quadra Finans, the country's largest financial services firm, with 24.81% of the shares, followed by the Sondsteadish government, which was the sole owner before 1983 and largest shareholder before 1995, with 19.98% of the shares.
Loft Sündstedr is ranked as one of the safest airlines in Maredoratica, with no fatal crashes since 1971. In 2012 the airline (including carriers operating for the airline's regional brand, Loft Sündstedr Link) carried 20,148,000 passengers and employed approximately 11,600 people. By fleet size and passengers carried the Loft Sündstedr group is the fourth largest airline in Alisna. More...
- The IIwiki Server has been upgraded to handle all the increased demand!
- Issues involving Lua such as "Template:Infobox political post" seem to be resolved. Requests for new template importations are now being accepted.
- Maximum amount of "In the News/In the News of the Future" headlines has been increase from five to seven. Remember, one headline per user at a time.
- The Standards and Conventions page has recently been created. Please review before submitting articles or editing.
- Anyone with a suspicious username (eg 'Hjzc871x6x') will be deleted on-the-spot. This is due to vandalism concerns. Please make sure that when you sign up, you have an appropriate username, preferably your NS nation.