Featured article (Check back later for today's.)
| |Galara of Gaemar
(1812-1882), was a Ghantish princess and one of the more prominent women in the Ghanto-Roman bloodline. She was a granddaughter of Emperor Aelius Gabinius
, great-niece of Emperor Ahenobarbus I
, great-great-granddaughter of Emperor Bassianus III
, daughter-in-law of Emperor Ahenobarbus II
, and mother of Emperor Ahenobarbus III
, the last Cornellian Emperor (and first Late Roman Emperor). In addition, she was the great-granddaughter of King Nicholas III of Ghant
Galara has been described by both contemporary and modern sources as a beautiful and reputable woman, but also remembered for being ruthless, ambitious, violent, and domineering, especially during the reign of her son. More...
- Please welcome Ghant to the IIwiki admin team!
- To help keep IIWiki up, running, and lean, please consider all images you have uploaded in the past or will be uploading. In almost all circumstances, you do not need images bigger than 1 or 2MB. Please resize pictures. Please also make use of images directly from Wikimedia Commons, rather than reuploading images that are already there. Images that are duplicates or overly large will be deleted.
- The IIwiki Server has been upgraded to handle all the increased demand!
- Issues involving Lua such as "Template:Infobox political post" seem to be resolved. Requests for new template importations are now being accepted.
- Maximum amount of "In the News/In the News of the Future" headlines has been increase from five to seven. Remember, one headline per user at a time.
- The Standards and Conventions page has recently been created. Please review before submitting articles or editing.
- Anyone with a suspicious username (eg 'Hjzc871x6x') will be deleted on-the-spot. This is due to vandalism concerns. Please make sure that when you sign up, you have an appropriate username, preferably your NS nation.