|Formation||9 September 1990|
|Legal status||Supranational organization|
|Purpose||Political and economic cooperation|
President of the Esquarian Community
President of the Council of Esquarium
|Rémi de Wampley|
The Esquarian Community has, among other things, succeeded in establishing a common market and mandating an international standard on human rights, and is recognised as being one of the primary geopolitical organisations in Esquarium as evidenced by the EC serving as the sole international organisation invited to the Esquarian Summit.
The Institutions of the Community are:
- The Esquarian Parliament, based in Pontnouveau, Francilie, a directly elected assembly of delegates from Member States.
- The Council of Esquarium, based in Huimont, Ainin, a meeting of Member States' heads of government or designated representatives.
- The Esquarian Court of Justice, based in Montecara, which hears disputes concerning Esquarian Community law.
- The Esquarian Court of Human Rights, based in Da Hegner, Geadland, which hears cases concerning the Esquarian Charter of Human Rights.
- The Esquarian Secretariat, based in Vlud, Vyvland, which carries out organizational mandates.
Nations applying for membership must be approved by a two-thirds supermajority of Member States voting before acceding to the Community. Observers must be approved by a simple majority.
||Official languages||Common Market member|
|Namor, People's Republic of||Namo||937,967,690||Ramon||Namorese|