Timeline of world history (APSIA 1.2)
- 1 20th-15th century BC
- 2 14th-5th century BC
- 3 4th-1st century BC
- 4 1st-5th century
- 5 6th-10th century
- 6 11th-14th century
- 7 15th century
- 8 16th century
- 9 17th century
- 10 18th century
- 11 19th century
- 12 20th century
20th-15th century BC
- : Earliest use of bronze technology in Songjiang
- : Chief X'jibuti completes his vision quest and begins the Mbuatu Tribal Empire on the coast of Kenya, setting the foundation for the future Empire of Mbale.
14th-5th century BC
- Japan founded as united culture, though fractured by many warring states.
- Confucius born in Lu.
- : The Mbale Empire makes contact with traders from Arabia for the first time.
- : Development of iron technology begins in Songjiang
- Date assigned to the first flourishing of Confucius and his teachings.
- Confucius dies in Lu
4th-1st century BC
- : Establishment of centralized bureaucracy, fixed codes of penal and administrative law are introduced in Songjiang.
- : Foundations of the Legalist school of thought are laid in Songjiang.
- Development of early Taoist cults; earliest portions of Tao de jing composed.
- Japanese Yayoi period start marked by extensive rice cultivation at paddy fields.
- : First Emperor of Songjiang dies.
- : Songjiang state loosens opposition to Confucianism -- appointment of Confucians as state scholars in Songjiang.
- : Establishment of Confucianism as state ideology in Songjiang; creation of the Imperial Academy
- : Buddhism first enters Songjiang.
- : The King of Na gold seal is issued by Emperor Guangwu of Songjiang to the coalition of Japanese states in northern Kyushu led by Nakoku state.
- The Civil war of Wa ends, bringing shaman queen Himiko to power in Yamatai state somewhere in western Japan.
- The Nagata Shrine, Hirota Shrine and Ikuta Shrine, the oldest surviving Shinto shrines in Japan, are founded by legendary Empress Jingū.
- : Era of political fragmentation in Songjiang; many noble houses declare independence and divide Songjiang.
- : Disillusionment with ideology and institutions in Songjiang leads to social and intellectual experimentation.
- : First Japanese embassy to Songjiang states made by Queen Himiko of the Yamatai state
- : King Turpak Surbya leads Mbale into its first golden age using Arabic & Indian trade routes to modernize local technology.
- Lahdine Aamer declares himself an Islamic prophet in arabia.
- Lahdine uses his influence to launch an independence war against Greater Arabia
- : The Arabian independence war end in the favor of Lahdine and The Empire of Yahel is created.
- : Pavlovsk Ships arrive in the Hudson Bay and begin construction on Nova Moskva.
- : Pavlovsk begins using Ruthenians volunteer as Settlers after a famine strikes Ukraine.
- : The Pavlovsk colony (Dubbed Antes) population reaches a 70% Ruthenian majority.
- : Tolucan Independence War begins.
- : Antes launches its first governance rebellion which fails. The governor remains of Muscovite descent
- : Tolucan Independence War won, Federation of Toluca established from Huesca
- Among the countries that declare independence from the Ottoman Empire are Wallachia and Bulgaria.
- Bulgaria proposes the union between Wallachia and Bulgaria, forming the Romanian-Bulgarian Kingdom.
- : The Antes governor begins interfering with the natives, which leads to Nova Moskva being taken by the natives.
- The boyars of Romania-Bulgaria overthrow the king, which flees to France. A new king is chosen: Karl I von Hohenzollern.
- : Pavlovsk Grants Antes increased autonomy and elected governance.
- : Nova Moskva becomes an autonomous city reserved for primarily natives.
- : Nova Moskva is renamed to Huúsan Iqual.
- Moldavia is annexed by Romania-Bulgaria in a brief war resulting in no casualties.
- Transylvanian Separatists win an independence war in the Kingdom of Balaton with Romanian support. At Alba Iulia, the union with Romania-Bulgaria happens, and the Empire of Carpathia is formed.
- The Empire of Carpathia is formed through the Romanian-Bulgarian union.
- Grandi Alberi, inspired by other European colonies who did the same, violently starts a war for independence against Italy.
- Carpathia attacks several western Slavic nations, in order to extend its industrial capabilities and manpower.
- : Grandi Alberi war for independence is won and Italy recognizes Grandi Alberi as an independent state, with Montachevedo (Montevideo renamed) as its capital.
- The Caribbean War; Toluca gains Cuba and the Bahamas
- Serbia, Kosovo, and Macedonia are conquered. Serbia becomes part of the Kingdom of Transylvania, and the rest becomes part of the Bulgarian Kingdom in the Empire of Carpathia.
- Romanian colonists are sent to Serbia, in an attempt to "Latinize" the population, and get rid of the Slavic customs in Serbia.
- American Matthew C. Perry arrives off the coast of Japan in four ships. Perry orders harbor buildings to be shelled to force negotiations between the Americans and Japan. This incident was coined as the "Arrival of the Black Ships" in Japanese history.
- American Matthew C. Perry returns to Japan with eight Black Ships and finds that the shogunate had prepared a treaty accepting virtually all demands from President Millard Fillmore.
- Matthew C. Perry signs the Convention of Kanagawa. Within five years, Japan signs similar treaties with other western countries, thus ending an isolation period of more than 200 years known as sakoku (鎖国), whereby Dutch and Songjiang ships had limited trade exclusivity.
- The Anglo-Japanese Treaty of Amity and Commerce and other Ansei Treaties are signed, resulting in the Ansei Purge.
- Rapid growth of foreign presence in expanding array of "Treaty Ports," are put to a sudden end when Songjiang ships backed by 6 privateer ships from the American state of Texas block these ports while the Songjiang Army expels the foreigners from Songjiang. (The Texan Confederacy takes control of Administration of Hong Kong after the British are expelled as part of an agreement until 1960)
- Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas Secede from the US
- Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and the Carolinas secede from the US.
- All 11 US rebelling states gather in Dallas, Texas and agree to form the Texan Confederacy.
- Yucatan Dispute. Toluca and La Paz go to war.
- Kentucky and Virginia secede and join the Texan Confederacy
- 5 American Midwestern State Representatives and Senators gather in Minnesota to discuss secession from the United States.
- Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Iowa secede from the United States forming the Great Lakes Commonwealth.
- The United States recognizes the Texan Confederacy as an independent state.
- The United States recognizes the Commonwealth as an independent state.
- Sino-Japanese War between the Empire of Joseon allied to Songjiang and the Japanese Empire begins.
- Sino-Japanese War ends in Japanese occupation of Korea.
- Japanese invasion of Taiwan results in Japanese occupation of Taiwan
- Japanese begin the Purge in Korea attempting to kill 9 out of every 10 men in order to cow the Korean resistance forces and deny them manpower. Towns that resist are completely wiped out. this leads to wide scale resistance forces that are horrifically under-equipped. This is marked as one of the greatest war crimes in Human history with tens of millions dying in the purge.
- Songjiang sells land in Manchuria to Pavlovsk Empire giving them access to warm water ports in the pacific.
- Pavlo-Japanese War -- Japan's victory increases Japanese power in Korea and in former Pavlovsk controlled Manchuria, as well as portions of eastern Pavlovsk.
- World War I: War breaks out between the Allied Powers and the Berlin Pact. The war is known at the time as the great war or the war to end all wars.
- "Corporate Act" forced through the Toluca National Assembly by prominent businesses
The Japan–Korea Treaty completes the annexation of the Joseon Empire.
- : Commercial quantities of oil are found in Yahel.
- Carpathia joins the "Berlin Pact"
- Unicornio Manufacturies is founded
- Japan issues the "Twenty-One Demands" to Songjiang. Songjiang ignores the demands resulting in increased tensions between the two powers.
- Pavlovsk and Songjiang sign mutual defense pact.
- Texan Henry Ford teaches his principles of Industrialism to Songjiang Industrialists.
- Wuxing Automotive Corporation founded with a grant from Henry Ford.
- World war 1 ends in Allied victory France broken up into many micro states as a result of treaty
- March 1st Movement signals the start of an organized Korean resistance movement against Japan made up of mostly women and led by the Joseon Dynasty.
- Zaibatsu Industries (Z-Tech) founded.
- Chinese Communist Party [CCP] established in Nanjing
- Peoples Republic of China Founded in Nanjing
- Mao Zedong becomes a founding member of CCP
- PRC invaded by Songjiang forces
- Mao Zedong and other communist leaders sentenced to 500 years of hard labor for crimes against Songjiang.
- Japanese army stages phony "Mukden Incident" as pretext to invade all of Manchuria.
- Wuxing Automotive branches out into aircraft production, and the shipping industry.
- The Pavlovsk and Songjiang War of Resistance Against Japan (War in East Asia) begins with Marco Polo Bridge Incident.
- Joseph Stilwell commands Texan volunteer forces in Songjiang aiding Pavlovsk and Songjiang forces.
- World War Two starts in Europe between Allied and Axes forces.
- Joint Songjiang Pavlovsk atomic weapons project fails to produce a viable weapon. atomic power is discredited as a viable weapons option.
- War in East Asia ends in Pavlovsk and Songjiang victory and results in return of Pavlovsk and Songjiang lands as well as the reestablishment of the Empire of Joseon
- World War Two ends in Allied Victory.
- Carpathia is forced to grant Serbia, Macedonia and Kosovo independence.
- The New Constitution of Japan goes into effect. limiting the powers of the imperial family and establishing democratic rule.
- Zaibatsu Industries (Z-Tech) consolidates power and takes control of Japanese government behind closed doors. No decisions are made by the Japanese government without Zaibatsu Industries approval.
- APSIA Organization is formed in an effort to serve as a global political platform. It's founding members are the Commonwealth, Prussiaholm, Pavlovsk, Japan, and the Texan Confederacy. As founders they also remain permanent members of the APSIA Security Council. 5 additional temporary members get rotated in every 4 years.
- Communist uprising in the Empire of Joseon starts the Korean War. Songjiang and Americans send military forces to assist Joseon loyalist forces. The Empire of Joseon adopts fascism during this time.
- : Antes is granted effective independence from Pavlovsk and becomes The Antes Republic.
- The Texan Confederacy returns control of Hong Kong to Songjiang.
- 1964 Summer Olympics: Japan hosts the Olympics, marking the first time the Games are held in Asia.
- Communism gains popularity in Grandi Alberi.
- Death of Mao Zedong in Songjiang prison work camp
- Zaibatsu Industries changes name to Z-tech Industries
- The Alberino communist party becomes a mainstream party.
- Communist politician, Alcino Mattioli is sworn in democratically, as president of Grandi Alberi
- General Alberto di Maccheroni, a devout catholic and anti communist, uses the Alberino armed forces to take over Grandi Alberi in a coup d'etat, and force Catholicism and Capitalism on all Alberinos wether they like it or not. Alcino Mattioli is killed, along with his government. Di Maccheroni becomes the dictator of Grandi Alberi.
- Qing Rykovian Civil war breaks out in Songjiang for 3 months resulting in a swift victory for Rykovian forces who quickly seize control of the nation declaring the right of rebellion to prove that the mandate of heaven has been transferred to the new Communist government. this is affirmed by the religions of the land and little resistance is put forth by the people to the new government. All nobles and monarchs are arrested except Princess Qin Shan Mai who had joined the communist party before and helped in capturing the nobility and royal family.