Template:In the news
- The Fusonese Government announces that it will begin accepting refugees from war-torn areas in West Aegia. The first 1,500 refugees has arrived in Itogami City, Fuso. (Pictured)
- Somali president Zakaria Osman Adam announces that Somalia will boycott the upcoming African summit.
- Andamonian 2016 presidential candidate Maliyaia Rihasanai is sentenced to three years in prison for hate speech.
- The Nautasian Freedom Defence Front claims responsibility for the Rifati Senate suicide bombing, which killed 85 people and injured 345.
- Pavel Perak is re-elected President of Ceresnia for a third term, meaning the Civic Movement retains control of the Senate and House. Perak will be inaugurated in September and announced he will no longer seek re-election after his term expires.
- Leader of Hollinsgurd Yuna Repina is to meet with New Hollinsgurdian Leader Vladimir Saidyov about a referendum over the terms of New Hollinsgurd rejoining the Federative Republic of Hollinsgurd.