Template:In the news
- Líadáin Síomha (pictured) of the Blaengar Rhyddfrydol is elected as the first ever Taoiseach in tir Lhaeraidd's first democratic elections.
- The PRA continues to fight their way into the northern districts of Gilesgate in an effort to end the Fourth Brush War.
- The Irvadi Freedom Defence Front conducted a suicide bombing in Qush Tepa killing 77 people.
- Kal Simpsen is elected President of Pavonistade following a three-month electoral campaign period.
- After a contentious election, the people of Faldarun elect Marijke Heijmans as their eighteenth Lawspeaker.
- A communist coup in Lotylay deposes Adrian Ivanoff and Muravyov Zinoviy Romanovich is instated as the leader of the new government.
- His Majesty Samuel Reich awards William Kerling with the Elizabeth Cross, the highest military decoration in Aquitayne, for gallantry in action during the Greater Insula Feran Conflict.