Template:In the news
- The Nautasian Freedom Defence Front claims responsibility for a roadside bomb attack which kills Mayor of Midaina, Walid al-Faddi.
- President of Ceresnia Pavel Perak (pictured) is removed from office after the National Assembly votes on all four counts to impeach him on charges of interfering with election results. He is replaced by the President of the Senate Jan Bukovič as acting president.
- MOST-2, the second observation satellite in Trellin's MOST project, enters a geostationary orbit over the Astyrian Mare Ferum.
- Charles Vauban announces his resignation as Prime Minister of Midrasia and leader of the Social Democratic Party hours before the first live TV debate for the 2017 general election.
- Forces of the PRA's military wing, the ADF, under Arna Nguela, storm the capital city of the former Kavoene Commonwealth, Port Arthur.
- The government of Neninshka ceases communications with its allies after a controversial article on possible Neninshkan intentions.
- 1,500 refugees arrive in Fuso after the Fusonese government accept refugees from war-torn areas in West Aegia.