Esquarian Treaty Organisation
|Esquarian Treaty Organisation |
Екаи Сейезангтан (Namorese)
Organisation du Traité de l'Esquarium (French)
Esknappe Vertragsorganisatie (Walmish)
Libertas Perfundet Omnia Luce|
(Freedom will flood all things with light)
|Formation||25 June 2013|
|Legal status||Intergovernmental organisation|
|Official languages||English, French, Namorese, Luziycan, Lochnessi, Walmish|
|Chairman of ETO Military Committee||Dong Gyeong|
|Main organ||ETO Command|
ETO was first formed between Namor, Ainin and Walminghaven. Namorese, Aininian and Walmish leaders have stressed stronger cooperation between the three countries through ETO, while maintaining that its ultimate goal was to protect world peace; however, ETO was met with disapproval from some countries in Esquarium, especially Jahistic Unolia, which, in response to ETO's growing power, pioneered the establishment of the Triumvirate. Wolfmanne later joined as it's relations deteriorated with Triumvirate countries and concerns regarding the formation of SETO.
- To safeguard world and regional peace
- To provide efficient mutual defence between member nations during times of adversity or war
- To protect and defend freedom and basic human rights
- To stand up against hegemony
- To defend the ideals of equality among states and justice for all
ETO has a Regional Partnership Program that is based on individual bilateral relations between each partner country and ETO. Partner countries are not members of ETO, and they have the right to choose the extent of its participation in ETO activities.
ETO is separated into several commands, based in numerous member-states.
- ETO Aininian (Southern) Command - Ainin
- ETO Namorese (Eastern) Command - Namor
- ETO Wolfmanni (Western) Command - Wolfmanne
- ETO Walmish (Northern) Command - Walminghaven