Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Type||Main Battle Tank|
|Place of origin|| |
Error creating thumbnail: File missingCarsodonia
|Used by||see users|
|Unit cost||$9 million NSD|
|Number built||Classified amount of CT-120A's|
|Variants|| CT-120A |
|Specifications (Main Battle Tank)|
|Length||9.63 metres (Total)|
|Armor||Classified composite Modular Armor, with laser dazzler and Classified built on ERA, also soft-kill and hard-kill anti-missile defense systems.|
|2A46 125 mm gun with ATGM capability|
|Remote Controlled Anti-Aircraft 12.7 mm gun, M151 PROTECTOR Remote Weapon Station .50 cal|
|Engine|| Liquid Cooled Diesel Engine|
|Payload capacity||x40 main gun rounds, x10 ATGM rounds, x4,000 machine gun rounds|
|Suspension||Torsion-bars and Hybrid Hydropneumatic|
The CT-120 Volodya is the Carsodonian Main Battle Tank Advanced Third Generation and is Carsodonia's Main Battle Tank by Carsodonian Arms under a contract from the Carsodonian Armed Forces. It was designed to take over as the new MBT and take the position of the Carsodonian CT-110 Vasily's and Russian T-90s. It has been made in response to the Zernovi-Carlosian T-104 Caracal and the Stasnovan PRB-105 Volk. It uses the 2A46 125mm for its main gun and Remote Controlled Anti-Aircraft 12.7 mm gun, M151 PROTECTOR Remote Weapon Station .50 cal for its secondary armament.
Production and service history
- Project A – Prototype Version.
- CT-120A – Main Production Version.
- CT-120AC - Commander's version of the CT-120A, with additional communication (station R-163-50K) and navigation equipment (TNA-4-3).
- CT-120S - Export Version of the CT-120A. These tanks do not feature the Classified Armor or hard kill system.
- CT-120SC – Commander's version of the CT-120S.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missingThe Stratocracy of Versail : The Versalian government has placed an order for 100 CT-120A.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missingNew Kvenland : The Kven Armed Forces have ordered 30 CT-120S variants.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missingCarsodonia : Carsodonia will be putting its old MBTs in storage, and lending them to the MPCP and rebel forces it supports and the new CT-120A will become its new MBT. They ordered 1,000 CT-120As for its first order.