Template:In the news
- A North Chosun torpedo strikes a Fusonese destroyer (pictured) at sea in East Aegia, killing at least 23 sailors.
- In the Ceresnian presidential election, Jozef Golovič defeats Jan Bukovič to become the next President of Ceresnia.
- The Nautasian Freedom Defence Front claims responsibility for a roadside bomb attack which kills Mayor of Midaina, Walid al-Faddi.
- MOST-2, the second observation satellite in Trellin's MOST project, enters a geostationary orbit over the Astyrian Mare Ferum.
- Charles Vauban announces his resignation as Prime Minister of Midrasia and leader of the Social Democratic Party hours before the first live TV debate for the 2017 general election.
- Forces of the PRA's military wing, the ADF, under Arna Nguela, storm the capital city of the former Kavoene Commonwealth, Port Arthur.
- The government of Neninshka ceases communications with its allies after a controversial article on possible Neninshkan intentions.