| | Ghantboy
: Ghantimutiko) is a comedic cartoon character and the "unofficial" national personification
. He was created by Doran Ezkibel at the University of Ghish in 1959. Ghantboy is often depicted as a pale skinned male with black hair, wearing a black and white jumpsuit. Ghantboy has become one of the most recognizable cartoon characters in the world.
Characterized as a mischievous antihero, and the symbol of the counterculture of Ghantish youth at the time, Ghantboy was used in newspapers and comedic publications. Since then, Ghantboy has grown widely popular, becoming an icon of Ghantish society, and a symbol of Ghant abroad. Ghantboy is featured in paintings, drawings and pictures throughout the world, and has become a popular internet meme. In the past and present, Ghantboy remains the most widely recognizable character associated with Ghant, such as the Adventures of Ghantboy. He was featured in the book Ghantboy Politics by Nymun Izzy, now Prime Minister of Ghant. (More...)
- Welcome to the new server; please excuse any lag as people upload their images. Please whitelist this site in your adblock tool; IIWiki is maintained solely by ad revenue.
- Please do not blank pages. If you no longer want an article, request its deletion. Also remember to request deletion of images you are not using in articles. Your help will improve IIWiki stability!
- Maximum amount of "In the News/In the News of the Future" headlines is seven. Remember, one headline per user at a time.
- The Standards and Conventions page has recently been created. Please review before submitting articles or editing.
- Anyone with a suspicious username (eg 'Hjzc871x6x') will be deleted on-the-spot. This is due to vandalism concerns. Please make sure that when you sign up, you have an appropriate username, preferably your NS nation.