| |Education in Indragiri
is among the best in Aeia
, with students ranking in the top five in international rankings. The education system is highly centralized, although the central government allows subdivisions to produce and add to the current mandatory curricula mandated by the ministry of education. The education system is divided into four groups: elementary (Pendidikan Dasar
), secondary (Pendidikan Menengah
), upper (Pendidikan Atas
) and higher education (Pendidikan lanjutan
). Higher education is the equivalent of universities or colleges abroad. The two republics plus the capital special region each get to decide two additional subjects to include in the regional-modified curriculum which caters to the different needs of different pupils in different places. Until only recently, all schools were government owned and funded, which makes all teachers in Indragiri a civil employee. Education is mandatory for 12 years and is free for all students Education takes up around 23% of the national budget, which is a huge amount. Albeit, classrooms are designed to fulfill the needs of the student, and in 2012, a bill was passed to standardize classroom quality in Indragiri to prevent an inequality among schools. As of 2016, classrooms in Indragiri were some of the best in Aeia thanks to a massive renovation project that started a year after the passing of the bill. (See more...
- PLEASE limit your image uploads to ease server load. Imgur, Commons, and Wikipedia are still the preferred image hosts. Do not upload regional maps.
- Welcome to the new server; please excuse any lag as people upload their images. Please whitelist this site in your adblock tool; IIWiki is maintained solely by ad revenue.
- Please do not blank pages. If you no longer want an article, request its deletion. Also remember to request deletion of images you are not using in articles. Your help will improve IIWiki stability!
- Maximum amount of "In the News/In the News of the Future" headlines is seven. Remember, one headline per user at a time.
- The Standards and Conventions page has recently been created. Please review before submitting articles or editing.
- Anyone with a suspicious username (eg 'Hjzc871x6x') will be deleted on-the-spot. This is due to vandalism concerns. Please make sure that when you sign up, you have an appropriate username, preferably your NS nation.